Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Computer

WelllI finally got my new computer. My 27th birthday was July 1st, my husband, Eli, surprised me with a brand new computer and new 3 in 1 Canon photo printer. We were planning on buying a new computer, but my mom was going to let us borrow half and we were going to use part of our "still to come" tax refund, to buy it. Wel, Eli got a side job with his friend doing a deck and another side job with another friend to help finish a basement...he even had my mom and mother-in-law secretly getting info from me on what tyope of computer I wanted! So imagine my surprise when he comes walking in the house with 3 HUGE wrapped gifts! With 4 kids we have RARELY gotten each other gifts on any special occasion...I was so happy, but the sweetest gift he got me was a new Crown Tail Beta. I had a beta who dies a few weeks ago, and I was really upset. I am not a "pet person" so to speak, but I really loved that fish, he was actually my son Seth's fish, but I sort of adopted him as my own. My son Seth got him on the last day of school during his Kindergarten year, so 1 year ago. He was the classroom fish, and Seth's teacher let us take him home. So anyway, Eli really surprised me twice in one day...that is a record for him!

I got my computer up and running and have installed the trial version of Photoshop...my mom is buying me the full version as a present when she is back from her vacation. I made my 1st LO last night...here it is..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's very basic, but I literally just got the program and did the LO within about 3 hours time...I'm finding Photoshop trickier than I thought! I'm hoping I'll really get the hang of it soon!


Credits:
SPLENDID by Shabby Princess
(c) 2006 Shabby Princess Designs of http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ and/or http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/
Contact:
princess@shabbyprincess.com --or-- princess@theshabbyshoppe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home