Thursday, July 13, 2006

What sort of strange pet would I want, you ask?(okay, maybe you DIDN'T ask... :P)

Hmmm...good question...I'm allergic to most anything with dander IE; anything with fur. Birds are very cool, but seem messy and require a LOT of attention from what I've heard, and since I have 4 kids, time is not an abundant resource in this house! I'm thinking some sort of aquatic animal...OH! I've got it, a seahorse...what can be better than a species where the male gives birth? :)

Seahorses are beautiful animals, and seem to come in a lot of wonderful colors. I wonder if they are hard to take care of? Maybe I should look into really getting one!

Here is an interesting link for seahorses...
http://www.seahorse.com/The_News/Latest_News/Come_shake_hands_with_a_pregnant_male_sea_horse!!/

or this...
http://www.ugoto.com/pictures/themajesticseahorse.html

Either way, it seems to be an interesting choice, if I was, indeed, in the market for a new pet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home