Monday, August 21, 2006

Wow! 2 kits went live this week!

I never told anyone. I was accepted as a designer at www.scrapcloud.com!!! Feels great! I'm so psyched to do this! Whether others like my art or not, I've always been a creative person by nature! I love designing things. I had (and still o) hoped to go to school to pursue a degree in graphic or web design. Anyways, back to the kits! My first 2 kits went into the shop!

Citrus Kiss
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Nevermind
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It feels good to be doing this. I love being creative, anything above and beyond this being a creative outlet is just icing on the proverbial cake!!! If you happen to purchase either of these...let me know what you think and send me a link to one of your LOs!! I'd be so appreciative!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neverland Scraps said...

Wow!! Those are beautiful Rachel!! Congratulations and I hope you sell oodles of kits! They are wonderful!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home